 Gaming / Starship / 626
625  |  627
Subject:
So it ain't 100 Studs Long...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 01:02:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

...But it is 110 studs wide! :-)

FSPC Lafayette

Hey Spacers! It’s me, Hendo, that crazy old guy who hasn’t read a single darn space post since 2003... Well here’s what I’ve been doing...

The FSPC Lafayette is my first SHIP by lugnet.space standards wherein it is over 100 studs in at least one dimension. Don’t ask me how many bricks it has. I don’t know. But as my first attempt at something this big (other than Moonbases), I kinda like it.

The details I will be submitting to Starship are on the link here and above, along with a small sampling of images. The full roster of pics will be available here once moderated. Please do check back for that, as I have many images of exterior, interior, the landers that are hidden in the wings, and some “in the making” shots.

I’d love to hear what you think...

As for you Starshippers, I will be registering this one posthaste. :-)

-Hendo