 Gaming / Starship / 625
Re: New vessel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
Evening Starshippers,¬
¬
Finally the starship I have been teasing about for what seems like years is
free and in the universe, the
<http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/reg-richard.htm#Neatness VCS
Neatness Robust>.¬ ¬ Leaning on Douglas Adams' Vogons, but Vorgans after the
MB figures that make up the crew, the Vorgans are roaming about demolishing
the odd planet in the name of nice straight wide space freeways.  Of course,
they're not straight in the ruler sense, but a ship on a prescribed course at
a prescribed speed will gaily sail on to her destination without extra
navigation, so that vessels travelling the Vorgan spacelanes need only choose
the right course and make speed, and then in due course of time arrive.¬ ¬
Get ready!¬ <http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/welcome.htm
<http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/images/richard-pby.gif>>

Nicely done Richard!  I am impressed.  ...Incidentally, I was looking for
something as background noise whilst working on my latest ship, and I came
across the old audio recordings of THGTTG BBC Radio show.  Quite entertaining!

-Hendo