 Gaming / Starship / 624
  New vessel

Evening Starshippers, Finally the starship I have been teasing about for what seems like years is free and in the universe, the (URL) VCS Neatness Robust>. Leaning on Douglas Adams' Vogons, but Vorgans after the MB figures that make up the crew, the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: New vessel

(...) Nicely done Richard! I am impressed. ...Incidentally, I was looking for something as background noise whilst working on my latest ship, and I came across the old audio recordings of THGTTG BBC Radio show. Quite entertaining! -Hendo (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)