 Gaming / Starship / 588
    Temporary Hiatus —Dan Mattia
   To all Starshippers, I know I've not been as active as I should have recently, but I've really, really been trying. I've been reading the groups and participating with player action emails, but life has just hit me in the nose with a rather fast (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Temporary Hiatus —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Sure, Dan. That's perfectly fine. Please know that we support you all the way. I know I will pray for your grandmother (and your dad, and your asthma, and other bumps and bruises), and I hope everyone else does, too. Family is very important, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)