 Gaming / Starship / 572
    Re: REGISTRATION —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Well, let's see... I think Dan wins this one! Arbor Sector will be the theater for the Hrunting's first deployment. Nice bit of lobbying for your sector, there, Dan! 896$(^%kd%%$#sd5 Node g56es Captain Sjet "Captain Sjet, this is your one-week (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: REGISTRATION —Dan Mattia
   (...) Yay! I suppose I should send out emails someday :S ! I think today is good! Notify me when you get to Arbor and set all filters to allow email from lsa202 at hotmail dot com. Thanks. -Dan (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)