 Gaming / Starship / 560
559  |  561
Subject:
Registry Gazette - 2 new ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:21:06 GMT

Hey there Starshippers,

The Starship Registry is up to date, including 2 new ships:

GB-52b Hrunting and XP-78g Wrath of God, both for Player Andrew.

I realise that there are still a few craft to add to the small craft register, but this does not seem nearly as urgent.

Non-Lego life is intruding a little at the moment. I’m standing on a ticket for local Council elections (strange but true), and while the chance of my actually being elected is slim (like Calista Flockhart is slim, which is cool, because my primary reason for running is to see the folks at the top of the ticket elected), its still taking up a chunk of time.

Richard
Still baldly going...