 Gaming / Starship / 514
  Re: Proposal of Inter-Starship News Service

(...) Sounds intriguing. I like the idea, but who's gonna run it? Who's gonna provide the web space? Are we going to archive everything, or only make current "stories" available? Is there popular support for the idea? All these questions and more, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Proposal of Inter-Starship News Service

(...) I will run it. I have time at least once per week to update and such. I will provide the webspace, even though Jeff Shaw has said so also, but I have 300MB left on my account; surely we won't use that much. Maybe JHK can help me code a PHP (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)