 Gaming / Starship / 504
Re: Vote for GM...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote:
   Ok, you can just reply to this message with your vote.

I vote for Hendo for GM of Starship for 2004.

Sean

Hmm...Guess all that password-protecting and coding I did for the poll wasn’t put to use. Damn. But it’s ok.

I vote for Hendo. Richard would have been a choice too, but seeming as it wouldn’t make a difference, I vote for Hendo. Sorry Richard ;).

Well, I’m about ready to head off to Providence. New Year’s party thing. It’ll be boring without me, so I better go ;) .

Richard (and I think Hendo), I know I have emails to send to you; I’ll get it done soon. Lots of stuff has been going on. Friday might be good, but then again...

Well, Happy Near Year everyone. Sorry for such a late reply to this post, but .starship didn’t seem to be working for me earlier. It was still showing David’s post from 4 days ago.

-Dan