 Gaming / Starship / 48
  Re: Rules?

(...) Hey there. I believe that this sort of thing is entirely up to the SMs (and in some rare cases, the GM). It entirely depends on how willing the SM is to let you get away with things. For example (a very long one, but bear with me), in Helix, (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Rules?

(...) My ship was on the way to get authorization when we found the planet. And if you destroyed that ship, I was gonna try and commit genocide :D. (...) Gotta get authorized...when I feel like it. :) (...) ~Dan (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)