 Gaming / Starship / 459
    Re: Ship Registration: Sabre —John P. Henderson
   (...) <snip> (...) combined into the same general travel space as the control room. Quite spacey. I also must commend you on your very tidy post in the requested format. I suspect Galactic Chief Richard will appreciate it too. :) I see you are (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Ship Registration: Sabre —Sean Devolites
   (...) Thanks much. (...) Well, online I like to keep things neat. Please don't let my room confuse you :) Thanks. (...) Yea, havn't updated MOCpages yet to include the fact that there are now 2 ships in public. I liked the idea of taking out 2 (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)