 Gaming / Starship / 459
Re: Ship Registration: Sabre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 01:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote:
Sup All,
Ship Name:     Sabre • <snip>
Captain:       Captain Josh Hamil
Web Page:      http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1920

Nice!  I like the practical use of space with sleeping and sanitary facilities
combined into the same general travel space as the control room.  Quite spacey.

I also must commend you on your very tidy post in the requested format.  I
suspect Galactic Chief Richard will appreciate it too.  :)

I see you are registering this under Captain Josh Hamil.  Does that mean the
bits about Jak Sparro (grin) on your mocpages are separate from what you are
registering for Starship?

-GM Hendo