 Gaming / Starship / 442
441  |  443
Subject:
Weekly Reports 10/31/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 09:03:13 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

Phew!  Everything coming from me has been sent out for the week.  This includes
galactic travel reports and my SM duties.

I have run out of time for the moment, but still have remaining on my to-do
list: My player email for the Outer Rim, and updating the sidebar of this group
for the month.  Hopefully I will tend to these soon.

Over and out,
-Galactic Mediator Hendo