 Gaming / Starship / 441
Re: Important
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 06:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote:
Sup everyone,

Since I consider everyone on here as a friend, I feel you all have a right to
know this.  I had been planning on getting back into the 'lego swing of things'
in a few days, but thats been put on hold.  Thats because last night my dad had
to go to the hospital, and we've been told that he ruptured his small intestine.
Please keep him in your prayers and I'll try and keep you all updated if you
want.

I'm glad you think our tiny corner of the internet offers you friendship, as I
certainly feel a companionship with everyone in this game.  I echo the concerns
and thoughts of our other posters and hope to hear good news about your father
soon.  Hang in there Sean!

-Hendo