 Gaming / Starship / 438
  Important

Sup everyone, Since I consider everyone on here as a friend, I feel you all have a right to know this. I had been planning on getting back into the 'lego swing of things' in a few days, but thats been put on hold. Thats because last night my dad had (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Important

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote: [...] (...) I certainly will pray for your dad. There's no stronger measure than prayer :-) And I'd be happy to hear how everything is going as your dad recovers. Hoping everything turns out well, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Important

(...) Hey Sean, I'll definitely keep you and your family in my thoughts. May it turn out to be OK and for him to recover well-- my uncle had that same problem, but modern medicine is indeed amazing. Hopefully he'll be back home in no time! best LFB (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Important

(...) I'm glad you think our tiny corner of the internet offers you friendship, as I certainly feel a companionship with everyone in this game. I echo the concerns and thoughts of our other posters and hope to hear good news about your father soon. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)