 Gaming / Starship / 411
410  |  412
Subject:
Weekly Reports 10/17/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:54:05 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

Phew... After a week and a half of not being near a computer much, and then after (as I predicted earlier tonight) at least one loss of power to my household, I have successfully sent off galactic travel reports and all my SM reports. For a couple of you who have been waiting a while, I counted this as two weeks travel.

Also done this week: Updating the Sector Registry (Sol details) and the sidebar of this group.

Andrew, sorry that I forgot to add some random event for your first JumpDrive use. I’ll get you next time (sinister grin).

Now I must go figure out how late it really is (my desk clock has been blinking for three hours).

Enjoy!

-GM Hendo