 Gaming / Starship / 406
  Hendo...

Hendo, I am unaware of where you are, what you're doing, how you're doing, etc. so this post is not a rush, merely a question. Have you looked over the poll page I made and emailed to you? Also, any Valyance/whatever emails being sent? Are you (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Hendo...

(...) Hey there! I'm just about to exit this week-long hibernation and send things off tonight. Much to do. Much to do. :) Kinda gusty weather here tonight. My workplace lost power just as I left. And the lights have flickered here at home once or (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Hendo...

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote: -snipped me- (...) Massachusetts was worse than RI? Wow... Wind was so bad in my backyard it twisted the $600 pool (all liner but with metal holding things) and ripped the elbows into two. And it (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)