 Gaming / Starship / 407
Re: Hendo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 23:37:17 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Hendo,

I am unaware of where you are, what you’re doing, how you’re doing, etc. so this post is not a rush, merely a question.

Have you looked over the poll page I made and emailed to you? Also, any Valyance/whatever emails being sent? Are you alive?

Just a few questions...

-D

Hey there! I’m just about to exit this week-long hibernation and send things off tonight. Much to do. Much to do. :)

Kinda gusty weather here tonight. My workplace lost power just as I left. And the lights have flickered here at home once or twice. I am hoping they stay on long enough to get my work done. If I suddenly go silent, you’ll know why. ;)

-GM Hendo