 Gaming / Starship / 40
    Re: Rules? —Dan Mattia
   Welcome to Starship! I hope you join... Anyway, to answer your question: When a player (a person who creates a ship to adventure in someone's sector) wishes to enter a sector, the Sector Mediator states the rules of that particular sector. Some SMs (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Rules? —John P. Henderson
   (...) I think Dan did a fine job of answering this. Basically, each Sector Mediator runs their own Sector/Adventure however they wish (provided they do not violate the rather basic Galatic Rules ((URL) Most SMs run their sectors much like Dan, using (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)