 Gaming / Starship / 394
393  |  395
Subject:
It's that time again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:12:52 GMT

Oh, boy!  I've been waiting for this all week--the Action Emails!  Yay!

I'd like to thank all my SMs for being so prompt, descriptive, and creative with
their Emails.  Thanks for putting in all your hard work, guys!

I'd also like to remind all of the Helix teams that your action emails are due
in before Saturday (generally before 10-12 Saturday mornings).  I'm looking
forward to all those emails as well.

Good luck, and Have Fun!
Andrew