 Gaming / Starship / 377
Re: Status check...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:50:30 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Some weird things have been happening over here and the result is that I don't
have my recent action emails from Hendo et al, and I haven't been able to send
any.  I'll try to send them soon, but could you all please re-send your last
action emails to me?  Thanks!

And, if it's not to much trouble, could you change my email to
jhkIHATE@ALLSPAMjhkruer.com  ?  I'm having a bit of a spam problem, too.

You mean your address is exactly written like that?  Or did you write it like
that to avoid more spam?  Without the capital letters, that is the address I
have been writing to.

Also, when you say you've been missing action emails, do you mean action emails
going to you from SMs, or do you mean replies from players to you as an SM?  If
the former, I can resend.  If the latter, I believe my ship is holding in H2 of
your sector and sending the scout to get a closer look at the wreckage nearby,
possibly to pick up the computer my helmsman thought he saw...

-Hendo

PS  I know what you mean.  I've been averaging 100 spam per day this week.
Plus, I had trouble connecting to my electric company's bill payment website,
and several times this week I have encountered server load problems right here
on Lugnet.  Darn technology!