 Gaming / Starship / 370
369  |  371
Subject:
Status check...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:27:25 GMT

Some weird things have been happening over here and the result is that I don't
have my recent action emails from Hendo et al, and I haven't been able to send
any.  I'll try to send them soon, but could you all please re-send your last
action emails to me?  Thanks!

And, if it's not to much trouble, could you change my email to
jhkIHATE@ALLSPAMjhkruer.com  ?  I'm having a bit of a spam problem, too.

Thanks!

-JHK