 Gaming / Starship / 347
    Re: Thoughts on a multi-sector organisation for security and development —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) [snip] Greetings from the Alliance Fleet We have heard your message, and many of our commanders look upon this concept with favor. A forum like the proposed organization would certainly help to ease tensions between opposed factions. The Fleet (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Thoughts on a multi-sector organisation for security and development —Dan Mattia
   (...) The cities of Spraw can also serve the diplomats' needs, and civilians can move in to cater to the diplomats, which will then start the repopulization of Spraw. We agree with this idea of Mr. Highflyer's. -*-New Republic Civil Command & (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)