 Gaming / Starship / 330
Re: Ship registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Rhythm Emotion, as posted earlier and probably overlooked because I hold absolutely no importance in the galaxy.

-Dan

Really, I am not important

Gadzooks.

Even though you hold absolutely no importance in the galaxy (I wouldn’t dare argue with Dan ;-), we can still register vessels for you, particularly what with your providing worthy information in the prescribed form.

LOL! Me argue with you? That idea is obsourd! :)

   I am absolutely certain that your post was overlooked for other reasons entirely.

Apologies dude.

No problems, just wondered if I did it correctly or not (I’m too lazy to check back again after posting it). I’ve been having many other LEGO-related things going on, and I’m getting rather confused and busy very quickly.

   Expect the Rhythm Emotion to appear in the registry in the next 24 hours...

Now see, this is dedication. Look at this guy, people!

   Richard Still baldly going...

-Dan