 Gaming / Starship / 328
Re: Ship registry update - 2 new vessels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:07:02 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
   Two new vessels have made it to the registry:

The Jade Scourge: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm#Jade The Firebird: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm#Firebird

I think that this brings us up to date again, so if you are patiently waiting for a particular update that you are not seeing, stop waiting and post here again!

And may I humbly recommend that when posting details for ships for the registry, that you check and use the list (http://news.lugnet.com/gaming/starship/?n=246). I know I say this a lot, and its getting a bit boring, but I’ll probably go on saying until either its getting used, or I get so peeved that I stop accepting registry posts not of this form :-)

Not that peeved yet though...

Richard Still baldly going...

Rhythm Emotion, as posted earlier and probably overlooked because I hold absolutely no importance in the galaxy.

-Dan

Really, I am not important