 Gaming / Starship / 326
    Arbor Sector and Earth Sector Forums —Dan Mattia
   Finally, I can post... For my Great Plan of Arbor Sector's Future™, I've gone ahead and made a forum for Arbor Sector. It includes Sol Sector's forum also, moderated by Curt. Yes, it has ads, but they're not popups. It's on a free server because my (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)