 Gaming / Starship / 326
325  |  327
Subject:
Arbor Sector and Earth Sector Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:51:37 GMT

Finally, I can post...

For my Great Plan of Arbor Sector’s Future™, I’ve gone ahead and made a forum for Arbor Sector. It includes Sol Sector’s forum also, moderated by Curt.

Yes, it has ads, but they’re not popups. It’s on a free server because my site will soon be getting a bunch of bandwith problems, and I don’t have money to send to the company more than what I’ve paid for.

Seeing as how the free host has unlimited text-space (as many forums/as much text as needed), I can also host other sector’s forums. Just register, suggest it in the suggestions forum, and I’ll make the SM of that sector the moderator of that forum.

There are also other forums on the main one, but the Starship ones are near the bottom. Post in any one, if you wish.

Oh, before I forget, the board is here.

-Dan