 Gaming / Starship / 315
314  |  316
Subject:
Sol Sector Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 16:11:53 GMT

Hello, all, Firstly, I would like to announce that I have added three more stars systems into my sector. I’ve also added a real Rules and Information section.

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/SolSector/

I would also like the Galactic Mediator to put the link above into the Sector Registry. Additionally, please put in this description:

The Sol Sector, Birthplace of humanity, contains ten habitable and pccupied systems. Come here to trade, fight, go on adventures, and much more. Each system has several planets and stations. This sector is under the protection of the United LEGO Federation.

If anyone has any suggestions for the site, please tell me. Everyone is welcome to enter the sector at any time.

Curt A. Tigges

Sector Mediator

Supreme Commander of Starforce

www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB