 Gaming / Starship / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
Registration of New Vessel(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 15:43:44 GMT

Good mornin’ to you all! Hope everyone has had a nice week.

I’d like to register one vessel and one new class of small craft for Starship RPG. As said earlier, the Resilience is supposed to be decommisioned.

New vessel

CS Rhythm Emotion

Home Sector: Sol Sector (I have permission from Curt, as the NR is based there kind of)

Class: Hurricane

Role: Modified Frigate

Species: Terran

Normal Crew Size: 20 crew, 1000 colonizers

Sub-Vessels: 4 Macau Class Fast-Attack-Crafts (registered below as small crafts)

Propulsion-High

Sensors-Medium

Armour-Medium

Weapons-Medium

Captain: CEO of AF Civilian Tours, Ron Theodore

Webpage: CS Rhythm Emotion (Hurricane Class)

Player: Dan Mattia

Small Craft Registry (Does not affect my ranking, I believe)

Macau Class Fast Attack Craft

Home Sector: Sol Sector

Role: Escort Class

Species: Terran

Propulsion-Fast

Sensors-Medium

Weapons-Low

Armour-Low

Normal Crew Size: 10

Webpage: Macau Class

Player: Dan Mattia

Let me know when this is registered, please. Thank you in advance.

Oh, BTW, these vessels are staying in Curt’s sector, because the NR never really explored it.

-Dan