 Gaming / Starship / 262
261  |  263
Subject:
Happy weblinks (welcome Nic and Nathan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:03:24 GMT

Felicitations to two new players (and two new ships to the registry)

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm#Nic
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm#Nathan

Richard
Still baldly going...

(And I have noted the recent recognition with gratitude.  Galactic Chief - I
like it.  Puts me in mind of the faithful engineer who tools about in the
background keeping stuff working.  Sounds eminently appropriate to me ;-)