 Gaming / Starship / 243
242  |  244
Subject:
Richard's Action Emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:24:24 GMT

Richard,

You should have recieved action emails by tonight, but the player ship registry (Ozbricks.com) is down, therefore I cannot get the stats for your ships. I don’t know if my email address, lsa202@NOSPAMhotmail.com is allowed through your filter, therefore I posted the message here and also emailed you to let you know this. Action emails for you will go out as soon as the registry is back online.

-Dan