 Gaming / Starship / 24
    Starship RPG —Mike Rayhawk
   Hi guys, I've been interested in this Starship game for quite awhile now, looks like there's a good amount of excitement about it, but I've never been able to quite figure out exactly what it was. I'm sure everything starts to make sense once you're (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Starship RPG —John Henry Kruer
     Mmm, good questions. I guess these would need to be answered eventually on the behalf of many people. Basically, Starship is a very free form game in which one sends ships to different adventures ('sectors'). The sector mediator, who 'controls' each (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Starship RPG —John P. Henderson
   (...) Hi Mike, and thanks for your interest. I am going to try to answer most of your questions, but I ask all other participants to help with these answers too. (...) Even though I played a roll in the development of this game, I have been equally (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)