 Gaming / Starship / 218
  Re: Andrew?

(...) No, you have the wrong address. I changed over to hotmail a while back because of my website's change of address. Here's the new address: lego_dude9@hotmail.com Take your time with the Monkey--it'll be some time before the emails contain (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Andrew?

(...) Odd, I seem to have the new address on some documentation, but not other. My mistake... As for the Monkey, well it's on course to the Grave Belt, but it is a mighty slow vessel. You might expect something important in several weeks' time... ;o (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)