 Gaming / Starship / 204
  The Sol Sector Website is Online

The website for the Sol Sector is finally online, at <www.commandercurt.n...olSector>. I have come up with a new idea for my sector. When you get to the first page, there is a 3-D map of star systems. All those systems are part of my sector. Each (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: The Sol Sector Website is Online

(...) Besides the USC stuff on Earth that you so graciously allow there, I think I'm going to send a ship from my land on Earth. This is gonna be a cool sector to visit. Good thing I'm allied with you, unlike my ship near Valyance. Heh. Good work! (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: The Sol Sector Website is Online

(...) Well, your ship near Valyance is allied with *some* of the Valyancians... (grins) -H. (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: The Sol Sector Website is Online

(...) Yeah, the ones who won't die. A good alliance, too. Finally, another nation that loves war! I just have to be careful where the Genocide bombs and such drop... -Dan (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)