 Gaming / Starship / 202
    Re: Starship During Upcoming Weeks —John P. Henderson
   (...) I apologize if I missed that, Andrew. I think I may have thought it was an announcement of intent, but not an actual order to set course. I will push the Monkey along this week... (...) Yes, trust me. I have two ultra-slow ships out there (and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Starship During Upcoming Weeks —Dan Mattia
   -snip (...) LOL! I had to sacrifice (jk) one of my Icewinds for the Formians, or they would have reached Valyance way after the USC held its flag over the planet. (...) -Dan (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)