 Gaming / Starship / 203
Re: Starship During Upcoming Weeks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:49:27 GMT

-snip

   It’s a really slow ship, so it will still be in transit during the first two weeks of August. In fact, it will take...(counts on fingers)...11 “turns” to reach the Grave Belt.

Yes, trust me. I have two ultra-slow ships out there (and in the far corners of the galaxy from my home no less) that took a *long* time in real life to reach where they are. Still, it does give that feel of actually traveling in space when it takes so long. And you can role play that in by having your adventurers react appropriately when they *finally* reach civilization again.

LOL! I had to sacrifice (jk) one of my Icewinds for the Formians, or they would have reached Valyance way after the USC held its flag over the planet.

   -Hendo

-Dan