 Gaming / Starship / 200
  Re: Starship During Upcoming Weeks

(...) Yes, that was actually something I was thinking. If no one objects, that will be the case the first two weeks of August, for Galactic Movement only. Active sectors (other than mine) shall continue as normal. (...) I agree. I was actually (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Starship During Upcoming Weeks

(...) Sure, if it's ok. I had actually posted a message here that said something like that. It was right after I registered it so that would be, um, something like a month ago. Whatever. It's a really slow ship, so it will still be in transit during (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Starship During Upcoming Weeks

(...) I apologize if I missed that, Andrew. I think I may have thought it was an announcement of intent, but not an actual order to set course. I will push the Monkey along this week... (...) Yes, trust me. I have two ultra-slow ships out there (and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Starship During Upcoming Weeks

-snip (...) LOL! I had to sacrifice (jk) one of my Icewinds for the Formians, or they would have reached Valyance way after the USC held its flag over the planet. (...) -Dan (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)