 Gaming / Starship / 183
  Weekly Reports 07/18/03

Galactic Greetings! This week's galactic movement reports are out there. Also, I have finally updated the galactic map and sector registry to reflect LFB's sector, as well as some updated links for older sectors. SMs, please review the information (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Weekly Reports 07/18/03

(...) I've sent out 3 emails- 28 June: -------Original Message------- (...) Captain K hurridly rushes out of the ship, towing along his Universal Transator and a personal porta-shield- a new breakthrough in Outer Rim technology- just in case. He (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Weekly Reports 07/18/03

(...) Quite odd. I did see your intent to help repair the Churchill (based on a reply he sent to you and copied me). (And his ship was repaired.) But I have not received your mail as far as I know. Perhaps you could send me a test email now and I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)