 Gaming / Starship / 160
  Re: Starship Reports 06/20/03

Hendo, Dude... let me create a script for it... I could just host it on my website, like Richard did... all you would have to do is just fill in a form and the website will do everything for you... trust me, it'll be alot easier. -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Starship Reports 06/20/03

(...) This could be cool, and might even allow for self-registration (as long as some moderation is available). If you really want to put the effort into it, go ahead. Once we can see what you have, we can decide whether to move ahead with it, or if (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)