 Gaming / Starship / 157
Re: I Asked...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.people, Andrew Engstrom wrote:

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!  So ya finally decided to tie the knot.  I hope you have
many happy years together!  :-)

I guess we kinda are like family.  Well, my brother-in-starship, don't ever
worry about an OT post if it is important!  Again, congrats!

Yhanks Andrew!

Yes, I do think of you guys as a circle of friends. I am sure there are many
things we don't know about each other, but we have a fond recognition of each
others' names and a sense of each others' personalities here.  I find it
exciting that I have such regular interaction with people from such distant and
varied locales.

Thanks again!
-Hendo