 People / 3753
Re: I Asked...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:55:53 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
...She said yes.

!!! =D

A friend's image of my future bride:
http://www.cascadingimages.com/images/nicky3.jpg

FUT: lugnet.people

-Hendo

(Sorry for the OT post, but I just had to share.  You guys are like family!)

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!  So ya finally decided to tie the knot.  I hope you have
many happy years together!  :-)

I guess we kinda are like family.  Well, my brother-in-starship, don't ever
worry about an OT post if it is important!  Again, congrats!

Andrew