 Gaming / Starship / *19 (-5)
  Re: Hey Spacers!

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HEFMG5.24s7@lugnet.com... (...) played (...) Congrats Hendo! I'd probably have more to say about this game if I'd ever really played an RPG like this. I'm making a note to check (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Starship Bible

(...) I agree that offering material for an SS Bible should be a voluntary thing on the part of any SM or player. It is not a requirement to participate in the game. If an SM doesn't have time or energy to devote to giving such a detailed (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Starship Bible (was: Types of Sectors)

(...) Yes, it is interesting sometimes. ...FYI, in the game Traveller, the premise is that all the humans descended from earlier space explorers from Earth, but that thousands (millions?) of years have passed since they colonized the distant worlds (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Starship homepage

(...) Thanks! As it turns out, editing the sidebar is *really* easy. So if you have any ideas or suggestions of other things I might do, just let me know. One thing I had considered was a Ship Building Guide or something, but then I noticed that the (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Starship homepage

Love the thinking around the homepage Hendotron - nice work. Richard Still baldly going... (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact