 Gaming / BrikWars / 76
Re: Battle Modules for Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Gino A. Melone wrote: snip
   I have some excel spreadsheets that I use to build stats sheets to take to games. I’d be happy to make them available if anyone wanted to use them. I believe one or two other people have something similar, if any of them want to contribute.

Althought the very excellent troop stat calculator is on the web, an Excel sheet would be nice too. Where do you post them?

Aaron