 Gaming / BrikWars / 68
  Re: Quick BrikWars update

Mike, is it me or was there a 'Featured Creation' section before where you could submit things? Maybe I dreamt it. Anyway, do we just send you the info along with a link to an image? - Joe "Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Quick BrikWars update

(...) I don't think I ever had a section like that, that was probably some kind of acid flashback. That would probably be a good idea though, I'll jot that down for a future update. If you could send an email with the info and links to images that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)