 Gaming / BrikWars / 63
  Re: Simply A-mace-ing

(...) While not really a good fix, there's the temporary solution of adding +1 CP to change the Stun damage to Normal damage, but it's not directly supported, only indirectly (see 9.1.1 creature creation rules): "By default, this attack has a UR of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Simply A-mace-ing

(...) Dang, I love this stuff. Sickly enough, I'm dead serious. -s (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)