 Gaming / BrikWars / 276
  Re: curator

(...) Wow!!! Not to be politically unsensitive, but I think this is what femanine empowerment is all about. I shudder at the thought of my own backside being kicked by the all-mighty Suz. (And look for ways to improve the Castle main page while I'm (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: curator

(...) darn rignt! AND YET, 666 chooses to IGNORE my command. How dare he!!! (><) If you're listening: I KNOW WHERE YOUR SECRET UNDERGROUND HIDEOUT IS! and I'm not afraid to throw an egg or rotten tomato into it. (...) LOL. ..good boy, good. (pat, (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)