 Gaming / BrikWars / 276
Re: curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
MIKE:

Duuude, you are now the curator of this area.
:-p

Do something cool with that main page or I'll bust you up.

....or, worse: *I'll* do something with that main page. mahahaha.
and the truth about you will be known to all...

-Suz

Wow!!!

Not to be politically unsensitive, but I think this
is what femanine empowerment is all about.  I shudder
at the thought of my own backside being kicked by
the all-mighty Suz.  (And look for ways to improve the
Castle main page while I'm at it.)

Ben
;)