 Gaming / BrikWars / 244
    Re: question about vehicle stats/points —Chris Yoder
   (...) I think this is a great idea. It would be very useful helping new players get into the game. My friend is making a Shell Combat Team that is deployed from the little Shell-type dragsters. He was just asking me about this very thing, seeking (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

        Re: question about vehicle stats/points —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) It's something we've looked at every now and then, but so far it hasn't really flown. There's any number of ways you can stat the same vehicle, and that makes me a little leery of setting anything in stone for specific sets. But more (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)