 Gaming / BrikWars / 244
Re: question about vehicle stats/points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
Just wondering...Is there anywhere that has a list of stats for any of the sets
that LEGO have produced? (Or is there one under construction)

The reason for this question is that one of the MUGS members has an army in
which he wants to use a few of the UFO sets, and I was wondering if anyone has
worked out the stats for these vehicles (with or without armament, as that can
be easily modified/tweaked/"re-classed")

If this hasn't been done, I was wondering if these sorts of figures could be put
together on the brikwars site, as they would help get people into brikwars using
their own LEGO sets, and lead into them eventually building their own vehicles.

I think this is a great idea. It would be very useful helping new players get
into the game. My friend is making a Shell Combat Team that is deployed from the
little Shell-type dragsters. He was just asking me about this very thing,
seeking stats for the dragsters.

~Clangador