 Gaming / BrikWars / 210
    The Blue Menace —Nikolai Pieniazek
   Hi guys, I've just been lurking for a while, and my dad and I finally took pics of my first BrikWars army. Well here it is. (URL) He Hee>> (go ahead and click me, punk!) ... He was a quick doodle (URL) My spider mecha. >> I made my mecha from half a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

        Re: The Blue Menace —Jason Spears
     (...) Nik, Sweet stuff. Did you "borrow" all those toros from your dad? When are you going to make a sea monkey brikwars force? Hey you should bug your dad about a battle that (URL) Jason Catena> is trying to organize for May 2nd. Oh and where are (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

         Re: The Blue Menace —Nikolai Pieniazek
      (...) Well actually those people are mine, I got them at the Legoland in Denmark. Some day I will probobly create a sea monkey force that is unstopable. Just imagine a giant transport that looks like a whale, and then a cannon comes out of its mouth (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

         Re: The Blue Menace —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Yeah, we want evil chickens! Seriously, this looks like a formidible force. Certainly something to be reckoned with. I personally like Jet-Eye Joe. I think he knows this friend of mine from georgia, Jed I. Night. lol -Lenstein (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

        Re: The Blue Menace —Tony Hafner
     (...) How can one possibly not like this? The food cart is great, too. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blue Menace —Jason Coronado
     (...) not bad, nik. not bad at all. that spider thing does look kind of wierd. it is very creative to say the least. likewise, your hardsuit seems very different from the usual mecha you see here--kind of boxy, but that look gives it its appeal. i (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)