 Gaming / BrikWars / 180
  Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage

(...) Ya, I could put them up as stills in a more traditional way. (...) Do the right- and left-arrow keys step forward and backward in the Windows version of the player? I set my keyboard repeat rate to 60 cps and then it really flies through 'em. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage

(...) Yes, they seem to. That will do, thanks. (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)